Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

My book project 'Living Fit After Fifty' is nearing completion. It has been an interesting, and at times, frustrating process yet there has been a lot of opportunity for learning and growth. I feel blessed to have received so much help and support from friends and family.

After I sent the package off to the publisher I was left feeling a little vulnerable - like I had sent a part of myself out into the world for public examination - until I realized that those who end up reading my book will have chosen to read it. My hope is that a lot of people will make this choice, but that remains to be seen.

 If all goes as scheduled, the book should be available sometime in November and the next leg of this unexpected journey will begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment