Saturday, January 21, 2012

Release of my book 'LIVING FIT AFTER FIFTY'

Today I can finally announce the release of my book 'Living Fit After Fifty - A Guide for the Post-Menopausal Woman'. Even though it is targeted at post-menopausal women, anyone can benefit from this book. I hope everyone will support me and order this helpful guide. Your mothers, sisters, aunts and friends will all want a copy. Get yours at www.bearheadpublishing.com. The e-book version will be available on the Bearhead Publishing site about the middle of February, 2012. The book and the Kindle version will be available on Amazon about this same time. However, I am sure all of you will want a hard copy to use as a guide for living fit. It is compact and user friendly.

This is not a diet book. It is my story of finding a long-term plan that is workable in the real world. The plan address attitude, weight training, cardiovascular exercise and of course eating properly.With sample menus, recipes, and success stories, it is all you need to start Living Fit After Fifty.

Being at peace with your body is important to your peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment